Back in 1994, Savitaben had no clue what her dairy shop ‘Patel’ would evolve into decades later. She had started the dairy shop to feed her family but with utmost care to the quality of their dairy products Patel Dairy eventually grew into the most trusted dairy shop in the neighborhood.
Among other products of ‘Patel Dairy’ their ‘Chaas’ i.e ‘buttermilk’ was incredibly popular. While other products of ‘Patel Dairy’ were high-in-demand. ‘Chaas’ had exponentially grown in demand. When Savitaben’s son Jatin Patel took the charge of her dairy business in 2015 he noticed it and decide to open a dedicated franchise for buttermilk & derivative dairy products.
Started in 2015 with a mission to make more & more people consume a healthier alternative to soft drinks usually available at costlier prices. ‘Chhaswala’ has successfully grown into a customer-centric health-drink brand & our branches are proof that people have loved us.
Producing more than 4000 liters of buttermilk & gigantic amount of other dairy derivative freshly everyday ‘Chhaswala’ provides Buttermilk, Curd, Lassi, Rabdi & more than a dozen tastier, healthier dairy products at minimum viable price with utmost care to quality. And we promise to get only bigger & better with time.
A Leading PATEL DAIRY PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED in Ta. Daskroi, Kuha, Ahmedabad, Gujarat is Looking for Dairy Professional for Dairy Processing Plant.
Looking Production Manager with Qulification of Dairy Technologist and Expriance in Dairy Filed Specialy Fermented Milk Products.
Must to be knowledge of DAHI, BUTTERMILK, LASSI, SHAKE, FLAVOUR MILK, ICE CREAM, GHEE, ETC…
First Selection of if Mastery in Fermented Dairy Products Also Must to be knowledge of dairy Equipment and processing of all dairy products.
· To manage the day-to-day work of the department which include the following functions.
· Close monitoring of the Departmental activities.
· Manage the staff and workers in the Department
· Supervision of the Production activities in relation to production aspects, assure that the products are fulfilling the organisational norms.
· Production Planning as per the stock status; achievement of sustained output of assured quality and production targets achievement with optimum cost and enhancement of productivity levels
· Maintain cordial relations with the work force.
· Production scheduling, monitoring and management of processes to maintain consistent quality of product,
· Keeping track of management information on production output and labour turnover
· Tackling major production problems.
· Controlling resources like men and material and reducing wastage and put them to proper use.
· Ensuring timely corrective action on non-conformities appearing in the system and instituting preventive actions to eliminate recurrence of non-conformities.
· Responsible for monitoring of the performance of sub-ordinate staff and workers
· Maintenance of consistency in Production output.
· Control and guide workers for better work performance.
· In addition to all these responsibilities follow the rules and regulations of the company & Maintain discipline in the work place
· Follow the instructions of Head of the Department
· Maintenance of good communication and cordial relations with colleagues & superior officers
· Actively involved in the implementation of Quality standards.
· Ensuring identification and traceability of material at different stages of processing
- Diploma in dairy technology, food technology
- Graduation (B.Tech in Dairy Technology, food technology)
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)