Symbol of goodness, trust and purity
Bisleri has been a household name for decades. We are not boasting when we say that we are the most trusted mineral water brand in India. Our bond with our consumers and their support have sustained our leadership in the category. We have a strong presence with 122 operational plants and a strong distribution network of 4500 Distributors & 5000 Distribution trucks across India & neighbouring countries. Bisleri has always believed in its promise of providing safe, pure & healthy mineral water to consumers for the last 50 years, and we strive to carry on this legacy in future.
Bisleri is available in 250 ml, 300 ml, 500 ml, 1L, 2L, 5L, 10L and 20L pack sizes. Bisleri also has a robust direct-to-home service, “Bisleri@Doorstep”, that served consumers extensively during the lockdown.
114 Quality Tests
We follow a strict quality code which is in line with the International standards while manufacturing our products. Scientifically advanced and rigorous procedures are followed at our state-of-the-art laboratories to ensure that our consumers always receive pure, safe and healthy drinking water.
10 Stage Purification Process
Every Bisleri water bottle goes through a rigorous 10 stage quality process for you to get guaranteed purity in every drop. We incorporate world-class water purification methods such as Ozonisation, Reverse Osmosis, Micron Filtration and more, and this is why we are ahead of the curve in terms of water quality.
A symbol of goodness, trust and purity, Bisleri has been a household name for decades. A leader in its category, it is the most trusted brand of mineral water in India. Having a strong presence, with 122 operational plants (13 owned) and a strong distribution network of 4500 Distributors & 5000 Distribution trucks across India & neighbouring countries, Bisleri stands true to its promise of providing safe, pure & healthy mineral water to consumers for the last 50 years.
Bisleri International Pvt Ltd urgently Looking for Asst. Manager/ Executive Quality position for Odisha and Bihar location.
Designation – Asst. Manager
- Company – Bisleri International Pvt Ltd
- Qualification – B.Sc / M.Sc (Microbiology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Food Technology).
- Experience – 2 – 7 Years.
Job Responsibilities –
- Do the micro analysis as per Bisleri/ BIS guideline.
- Monitor water quality testing (raw and product water) as per BIS and Bisleri requirements.
- Checking and approval of Labels , clousers, preforms, jars etc.
- New vendor development etc.
- Customer complaints handling, market/customer visit, RCA ( Root cause Analysis) and CAPA report Preparation etc.
- Analysis of chemical parameter as per BIS/Bisleri requirements.
- Maintain GMP/GHK of the processing line.
- Incoming RM/PM analysis
- Online Quality check, online process control etc.
- Customer complaint handling.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)