Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Our mission: Create more smiles with every sip and every bite
For our consumers
By creating joyful moments through our delicious and nourishing products and unique brand experiences.
For our customers
By being the best possible partner, driving game-changing innovation and delivering a level of growth unmatched in our industry.
For our associates and our communities
By creating meaningful opportunities to work, gain new skills and build successful careers, and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.
For our planet
By conserving nature’s precious resources and fostering a more sustainable planet for our children and grandchildren.
For our shareholders
By delivering sustainable top-tier total shareholder return and embracing best-in-class corporate governance.
Winning with PepsiCo Positive
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision that captures PepsiCo’s competitive spirit, intense focus, and shared values: to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
We’re building upon the history and progress we’ve made since PepsiCo was founded in 1965 and creating an even stronger foundation for the decades ahead. Achieving our vision requires that we continuously challenge ourselves to become Faster, Stronger and Better.
Main Purpose –
- Support QCM product and packaging quality delivery
- Maintaining Quality data MIS
- Implementing QAS (Quality auditing system) and ASHA (analytical system health audit) requirements
- Ensuring adherence to Key Controls for FG testing and hold process adherence
- Coordination with cross functional teams (internal and external) for delivering quality metrices
- Support driving Quality systems in plant & NPD and other R&D trials
- Troubleshooting of key quality concerns with online QC Executives and packaging checkers
- Training and skill enhancement of QC Executives and associates
- Ensuring best quality of product and minimum customer complaints through stringent on-line quality control checks and finished product inspection
- Implementing right quality control systems/standards for the processes, physical systems and environment
- Product and packaging quality Wall in Green score
- Product quality CQA
- Product trade quality and PQMD score
- Consumer complaint reduction
- QAS score
- QM pillar KPIs
- IPS audit score
- Training calendar compliance
- Snacks global 3-D scorecard
- Cost of poor quality
- Handling Quality system Compliances of all lines
- Supporting plant QCM to deliver the best product and packaging quality as per PepsiCo Q&FS standards through co-ordination with QC Executives and packaging quality checkers for online checks.
- Leading potato and corn quality management along with plant Agro team to ensure consistently high PC and TC quality with minimal rejection
- Leading consumer and customer complaint reduction agenda through partnering with stakeholders in CAPA implementationimplementation
- Leading QAS implementation and improvement YOY
- Coordination with R&D and Commercialization teams for NPD launches while ensuring 100% Q&FS compliances.
- Ensuring NIL LTI and MTBF inside the work zone area.
- Driving in-market checks for product and packaging quality to identify opportunities for improvement
- Supporting food safety team in AIB, FSSC and other FS compliances
- Leading the capability building in QC team with preparation of training calendar, monthly follow ups, executing training as site L3 SET
- Leading Cost of poor quality through analysis of rejections and working with stakeholders for actions
- Compliance in CFA and SDP audit utilizing both physical and virtual means
Key Skills/Experience Required –
- Exposure to food safety systems and ISO systems -Minimum 5/6 yrs. exposure to Food industries preferably handling shifts
- Preferably Knowledge of FSSAI /HACCP/AIB and TPM
- Having a certification as an internal auditor is desirable
- Team management, communication and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge on MS excel, MS word
- Language: English, Hindi
• Graduation / Post graduation in Food Technology/Microbiology/Dairy Technology
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)