Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Our mission: Create more smiles with every sip and every bite
For our consumers
By creating joyful moments through our delicious and nourishing products and unique brand experiences.
For our customers
By being the best possible partner, driving game-changing innovation and delivering a level of growth unmatched in our industry.
For our associates and our communities
By creating meaningful opportunities to work, gain new skills and build successful careers, and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.
For our planet
By conserving nature’s precious resources and fostering a more sustainable planet for our children and grandchildren.
For our shareholders
By delivering sustainable top-tier TSR and embracing best-in-class corporate governance.
Winning with PepsiCo Positive
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision that captures PepsiCo’s competitive spirit, intense focus, and shared values: to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
We’re building upon the history and progress we’ve made since PepsiCo was founded in 1965 and creating an even stronger foundation for the decades ahead. Achieving our vision requires that we continuously challenge ourselves to become Faster, Stronger and Better.
Main Purpose: –
- Vertical startup & stabilization of the green field operation.
- Stabilization of shift quality operations in new green field plant
- Ensuring sustenance and enhancement of quality systems & support food safety systems in plant.
- Ensuring delivery of consistent quality & safe product as per PepsiCo standards
- SOX responsibility for i2C process / control owners
- Support quality assurance manager to ensure compliance for all statutory requirements wrt. FSSAI and Weighs n Measures act.
- Analysis of consumer complain / Take action according/ Sharing report to QCM
- QCs (Operatives) training and develop / Monitoring / IR/ performance appraisal
- Implement PeQMS.
- Monitoring of WUR.
- Coordination with Agro for potato quality.
- Vertical startup of green field plant with right quality product & building a quality culture in the plant.
- Supporting the supply chain, sales function in delivering the right quality product in right time.
- Achieve AOP volume & AVC by ensuring no disruption due to Quality &/or food safety issues or ingredients under QA approval.
- Conduct weekly quality review meeting with Site leadership team and drive the closure of agreed action points
- Coordinate with Quality Executives and Shift in-Charges for daily quality issues, planning and implementing best practices/systems in the plant
- Ensure monthly process audits for manufacturing lines and closure of actions for improvement in product quality
- Support Agro manager in Potato management process thru daily analysis of potato availability as per specs & potato planning for production and monthly audits of potato 3P to ensure storage & testing as per PepsiCo standards
- Lead/Support task forces for quality improvements along with cross functional teams
- Support Food Safety coordinator to close gaps observed in internal food safety audit in process & packaging areas.
- Drive implementation of FLI QA programs thru identification of gaps & ensuring actions in place with FPRs
- Support Q.A manager in driving HH pillar activities as per plan.
- Reinforcement of best practices in Process/Packaging sections to ensure meeting targets on Leakages & Shortages
- Support R&D team in timely launch of NPD’s / other initiatives
- Ensure Quarterly Process capability checks for all lines and improvement in the same
- Facilitate monthly distributor visit of plant team for appreciation of quality issues at market place
- Partner HR in imparting training to plant population on food safety, safety, personal hygiene, product & packaging quality as per training calendar
- Management Information system – Compilation and tracking of key quality performance indicators on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Communicate the concept of “cost of quality” and importance of quality standards to employees in a structured manner.
- Ensure quarterly youden analysis wrt analytical skills for QA team & operatives and conducting retraining, wherever necessary
Job Dimensions – what is the scope of the role – volume, net revenue, budget, geography, number of customers, number of sites etc for THIS role?
- Volume (AOP volume) & AVC
- Quality – wall in green, leakage, zero RED alert complaint
- 3P & CFA audits
- Market visit
- Total Manpower: Operatives & contractual
- AIB audit
- Packaging machines
Additional information / Complexity
- Complexity of vertically starting up & maintaining of new green field plants with two biggest PC lines along with new pool of manpower.
- Interacting with cross functional team covering HR, Production, Agro, Maintenance, Commercial at different intervals basis function requirement at plant level
- Interacting with Purchase, CQA, R&D at corporate level
- Interacting with Incoming material vendors.
- Managing team of operatives and Contractual
- ER management and Engagement of operatives
Key Skills /Experience required
- E / B.Tech. – Food Technology, 4-6 yrs. of Exp.
- Experience of working in Quality Assurance dept. in food manufacturing units.
- Experience of preparing and implementing FSSAI/AIB/ HACCP in food processing facility.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)