WHO WE ARE
Creators with Purpose
Why join Firmenich? Because we are a business unlike any other. Help us create products that delight the human senses and create a meaningful impact, For Good, Naturally.
What we value
We value proactivity, an appetite for growth and the desire to delight our customers. We combine rigorous science with entrepreneurial flair to create and innovate. We are inspired to make a positive impact and energized by data. We thrive through diversity and are passionate about sustainability.
The Firmenich Fundamentals unite our 10,000 colleagues worldwide. As a family business we have taken good care of each other for 125 years.
We recognize outstanding performance by outstanding people. Our reward packages are competitive and innovative; providing security and good quality of life for every employee.
As an EDGE certified Gender Equality Employer since 2018, we have been consistently raising women’s representation across our global workforce and have achieved zero gender pay gaps*. In 2021, we became the first company in the world to successfully upgrade to the next level: “Move” status, recognizing our ever more inclusive culture.
Our benefits focus on your life at work and beyond. They put you and your loved ones first by supporting health, financial security and physical, mental and social wellbeing. Our comprehensive programs include extensive medical insurance, retirement savings plans and gender-neutral parental leave for all caregivers.
No matter where you are in the world, you will see our focus on Wellbeing. It’s about living well and taking care of yourself. We offer a range of global and local programs focused on increasing mental health, and building resilience.
At Firmenich people are at the heart of the company, we are committed to equal employment opportunities and value diversity in the workplace.
Application Manager, Sweet Goods & Confectionery; Taste & Beyond _Mumbai
- Develop new application technologies to reach differentiation / recommend improvements
- Select and evaluate the right flavor solution in compliance with legal, costs, clients & applications requirements
- Develop stable application recipe formulations following internal Good Creative Practices and brief requirements from client
- Recommend adequate industrial process for new installations / product lines to clients
- Support flavor technologist to foster knowledge sharing and efficiency
- Prepare and lead client’s technical presentations. Support commercial/business development team with presentation and application
- Industrial knowledge of Dairy & confectionery production is required
- Technical background in Food Science/Food Industry / Chemistry (Master) with at least 8 years of professional experience in a food or flavor industry, preferably in the sweet goods category ( Specialized in Confectionery and Dairy)
- Have a strong knowledge on food ingredients, basic flavoring ingredients and their interactions
- Have a strong knowledge on sweet goods category
- Pro-active, autonomous and able to take initiatives
- Should be able to travel with Sales / independently and conduct trials at client locations in industrial setup.
- Capable of handling multiple projects in a methodical manner, within short deadlines
- Culture that values diversity where people are at the heart of the company
- Opportunity to work for a company that cares about environment and sets and achieve ambitious sustainability objectives
- Entry to exciting and inspiring world of perfumes and taste
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program