At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Go just about anywhere, and you’ll find us. We’re on every continent, infused in the daily lives of billions. At PepsiCo, you’ll be at the center of excitement, shaping global trends like nowhere else. This is where business connects with culture. We work with artists, musicians, entertainers and influencers to create the future of consumer experiences. Let’s work together and make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
Our culture offers an environment where you can bring your whole self to work, voice your opinions fearlessly and feel supported in the process. We celebrate diversity, reward entrepreneurial spirit and give you the freedom to help shape the future. And we stand for what’s right. Always.
Bring your courage, confidence and can-do attitude. We seek innovative doers and thinkers with a global mindset who are ready to become leaders of the future. Explore exciting opportunities across PepsiCo, and see what can happen when your talents meet our global stage.
The role is a critical engineering role as Project Manager on Foods projects covering scope of process/packaging and facilities/infrastructure (Hence the reporting line to two SME’s).
The person will ensure the timely delivery and execution of Foods projects as per PepsiCo specifications, within budget.
- Provide expertise on Food process & packaging technologies.
- Project manage growth/productivity Capex initiatives (Greenfield/Brownfield) and execute as per PepsiCo requirements, in line with Capex budget & timelines.
- Ensure that projects are executed as per overall India Food engineering strategy
- Develop Food technology “Best Practice” engineering solutions for lift/shift within India for centrally driven projects – on field support
- Support scoping, design and preparation of CAR together with Food SME and Infra SME
- Manage tendering of scope of works execute installation
- Conduct Engineering Commissioning prior to handover to manufacturing
- Support capability building of India Foods engineering team
- Take ownership and execute the Engineering components of the process/packaging productivity and sustainability agenda
- Engage with Safety function on construction and equipment safety requirements and ensure projects are executed to standards
- Work with various stakeholders internally and externally like design consultants, Project Management consultants etc and ensure the quality of execution timely within the estimated cost.
- Weekly, monthly reporting of the project progress.
- Cost ownership.
“#Locations : Gurgaon, India “
KEY SKILLS/EXPERIENCES REQUIRED
• 5+years of Food process/packaging experience
• 3+ years Project management experience; preferably with mid to large scale investments
• Good engineering knowledge of multiple food technologies/platforms (i.e. PC, Extrusion (hard/soft), RBS), primary/secondary packaging technologies, line controls/automation network solutions, warehouse automation technologies.
• Good knowledge of civil, utilities, water & WWTP technologies.
• Strong international network with OEM`s.
• Expert in understanding and applying global PepsiCo Process / Packaging / Civils / Utilities Engineering Specifications across all platforms.
• Equipped with hands-on skills and experience to execute detailed designs, PDI`s and engineering commissioning activities without any OEM support.
• Ability to work and modify ACAD technical drawings, Gantt charts and developing URS.
• Ability to organize and deliver engineering capability building events.
• Technical Degree: Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical & Electrical preferred)
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)